The presidential initiative for artificial intelligence and computing (PIAIC) was initiated by the president of Pakistan, Dr. Arif Alvi. They had the aim to promote and reshape education, research, and the business economy. PIAIC is a multifaceted center that covers a wide area of business and research, including artificial intelligence, computing, blockchain, and the internet of things.
PIAIC offers the following four courses:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Course:
Artificial Intelligence (AI), also known as machine intelligence, is a wide-ranging branch of computer science that deals with the process of building and managing smart machines. PIAIC offers AI courses for local and overseas Pakistani students at zero cost. AI is a one-year program designed for beginners. It is divided into four quarters.
- AI Foundations
- Introduction to Data Science
- Deep Learning, Deploying AI Solutions
- AI in practice
Cloud Computing Course:
Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of IT services over the internet. PIAIC offers 1-year cloud computing program for beginners. It is divided into four quarters,
- Cloud-Native Computing Foundations
- Developing Cloud-Native Microservices
- Kubernetes in practice
- AWS Application Development
Blockchain is one of the latest technology to store digital data. PIAIC also offers this program that includes:
- Foundations of blockchain
- Smart Contract Development
- App Development
- Advanced Blockchain topics
Internet of Things (IoT) Course:
IoT is the last course of this PIAIC program that is divided into six quarters which includes Introduction to
- Embedded Rust and Real-time Systems Programming
- Micro Services development using Web Assembly
- IoT concepts and Rust Programming
- Docker and KubeEdge technologies
- AI for IoT and Blockchain
- IOTA technologies for IoT
PIAIC Sign up:
Students worldwide can register for all the courses of PIAIC for free. To sign up for this program, you need to:
- Visit the PIAIC website at www.piaic.org
- Provide a valid computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Provide a child registration certificate (CRC) in case your age is less than 18
- Provide Email address
- Create a password and sign in
Note: you can become a member of PIAIC once your CNIC or B-form number is verified.
How to Use PIAIC Portal:
Followings are the steps to follow after signing up PIAIC portal:
- Select the nearest center in which you want to appear
- Select your course of interest
- Submit the fees
Note: For convenience, join the PIAIC group on Facebook, slack, and telegram.
You can easily apply for the PIAIC registration form after going from two processes i.e.
- Filling out the registration form online
- Once you sign in, download the registration form and fill out the details
- After the submission of the form, you will receive the Admit card
After receiving the admit card, you will go through degree attestation. Once the PIAIC has verified your degrees, you will be eligible for the entry test.
Requirements for degree attestation:
- Bring two color copies of admit card document for attestation
- Bring your original CNIC or B-Form. Also, bring 2 copies of CNIC or B-Form
- Bring your original mark sheet, certificate, or degree of your highest qualification
Also, bring 2 copies of the mark sheet, certificate, or degree
Note: only submitting the form is not enough to be selected. You should verify your degrees
For attestation, please visit:
- PIAIC Head Quarter (HQ)
- Plot 245/2 M, PECHS Block 6, Karachi
The Presidential Initiative for Artificial Intelligence & Computing (PIAIC) offers online and onsite classes. The duration of one class will be 3 hours per day once a week.
Note: Online students will get lectures at the zoom.
PIAIC Fee Structure:
PIAIC offers all four courses at very affordable rates.
- PIAIC Fee (for onsite students): RS 1000/- per month
- PIAIC Fee (for online students): RS 500/- per month
How to Contact PIAIC:
For more information, you can visit :
- PIAIC Headquarters Address: Plot 245/2 M, PECHS Block 6, Karachi
- PIAIC Helpline: 0308-2220203 (Also Available on WhatsApp)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Following are the FAQs about PIAIC mentioned as follows:
Q1: What is PIAIC?
PIAIC is the short form of the presidential initiative for artificial intelligence and computing initiated by the president of Pakistan, Dr. Arif Alvi.
Q2: How can I apply for PIAIC?
Ans: You can easily apply for the PIAIC registration form after going from two processes i.e.
Filling out the registration form and attesting your degrees.
Q3: What is the fee structure of PIAIC?
Ans: PIAIC Fee (for onsite students): RS 1000/- per month
PIAIC Fee (for online students): RS 500/- per month
Q4: What are the eligibility criteria for the PIAIC?
Local and overseas Pakistani Students can apply for the PIAIC courses.
The presidential initiative for artificial intelligence and computing (PIAIC) was launched by the president of Pakistan, Dr. Arif Alvi. To reshape Pakistan by introducing cutting-edge technologies. Experts call this initiative the 4th Industrial Revolution, and I think we can now compete with the world by adopting these new trending technologies. For further information, go through How to Become a Filer – Complete Guide and Nadra B Form Online.