We all know that getting a used car can get very risky if one does not have the required knowledge about how the verification of documents is done. Well, the government of Pakistan has made this process a lot easier. Now, one does not have to wait for long hours in endless queues. The two relaxed ways through which one can verify and check their vehicle’s registration details in Pakistan are as follows:
In this blog, we will talk about how to check complete car owner details through ‘SMS Services’. You can receive all the details regarding your vehicle registration via SMS. You may also go through Suzuki Alto Price in Pakistan.
Process of Vehicle Registration Through Sms In Punjab:
- Firstly, you need to open the SMS window on your mobile phone
- Enter your vehicle’s registration number
- Send that text message to 9966
- Within minutes, you will receive a message containing the Chassis number, Make, Engine number, Registration date, Owner’s name, and the Token paid for the vehicle
- This process can aid you in many situations, such as when a police constable wants to run a check on your vehicle’s registration details.
Note: This SMS service is currently unavailable in KPK or Sindh. However, one can definitely find out how to check vehicle registration via SMS in Islamabad. It is also a great way to quickly run a ‘car number check’. The charges for this service are PKR 02/-
The Government of Pakistan is working endlessly to make the country digitally equipped, without a doubt. So, what are you waiting for? Avail of this service if you also wish to get your vehicle registration details such as the ‘Owner’s Name’ and much more mentioned above. To read more informative blogs about cars, visit our website Business World and read Suzuki Swift 2022 Price in Pakistan