The British company Morris Garages (MG) is one of the famous car brands. The automotive company was founded in 1942. It is a renowned company for manufacturing unique and luxurious vehicles. There are two models of MG HS, such as MG HS PHEV and MG HS 1.5 Turbo. The MG HS price in Pakistan starts from PKR 8,499,000 and PKR 8,900,000.
MG HS 2022 Variants:
There are two variants of MG HS. The price of MG HS 2022 is mentioned below:
MG HS Variants (2022)
Price of MG HS (2022)
|MG HS (PHEV)||PKR 8,499,000 (Estimated)|
|MG HS (1.5 Turbo)||PKR 8,900,000 (Estimated)|
MG HS Interior:
MG HS interior allows people to enjoy a comfortable ride as it contains high-quality material for seats. The soft texture material of the seats enables the people to sit and relax throughout the journey.
The interior of MG HS consists of the following:
- Leather Steering
- Sporty Metal Trim Pedals
- Keyless Entry System
- Rear Seat Manual Lumbar Support
- 4-Way Electric Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Rear Armrest with Cupholder
- PU and PVC Seat
- Luggage cover
- 6-Way Electric Adjustable Driver’s Seat
MG HS Exterior:
MG HS exterior gains the attention of the purchasers as the bumper of a car gives a sporty appearance.
The luxurious MG HS exterior consists of the following:
- Panoramic Sunroof with Anti-Trap
- Electric Door Mirrors with Heating (X2)
- LED Tail Lamp with Sequential Lighting
- Headlamp Auto Lighting
- Rear Fog Lamps
- High Mounted Brake Light
- Front Fog Lamps
- High Mounted Brake Light
Features/Specifications of MG HS 2022:
Following are the features and specifications of MG HS 2022:
- Fuel Tank capacity – 55L
- Kerb Weight – 1550Kg
- Length – 4674 mm
- Width – 1876 mm
- Height – 1685 mm
- Luggage Capacity – 463/1287 (L)
- Engine – 1.5 Liter Turbo Inline petrol
- Top Speed – 190 (km/h)
- Max Power – 119/5600 (kw/rpm)
- Cylinders – 4
- Max Torque – 250/4400 (Nm/rpm)
- Tyre – 235/50RI8
- Brakes – Front and Rear Disc Brake
- Steering System – Speed Sensitive Power Steering
- Front Suspension – McPherson Front Suspension
- Driving Wheel – 2WD
- MG Pilot
- Electric Parking Brake
- Electronic Stability Program
- 2 Side Airbags
- Driver and Passenger Airbags
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Smart Phone Connection (Android/IOs)
- 2 Front USB + 2 Rear USB
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- 10.1” Color Touchscreen
The MG HS is equipped with advanced technologies. For driver assistance, MG HS contains MG Pilot. It senses the surrounding hazards and gives alarms or warnings according to the environment. Following are the functions of MG Pilot:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) maintains the speed according to the traffic
- Active Emergency Braking (AEB) enables an automatic brake to avoid collision with other vehicles
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) detects the lane and helps maintain the lane
- Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) – It follows the vehicle automatically in slow traffic
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) – It also detects blind spots
- Intelligent High Beam Assist – It dims the light automatically when it detects a vehicle at the front
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist detects the speed and alerts the driver about the speed
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Following are the frequently asked questions about MG HS:
Q1: What does MG stand for?
Ans: MG is an abbreviation of Morris Garages.
Q2: When was the MG founded?
Ans: The Company was founded in 1942.
Q3: What is the price of MG HS in Pakistan?
Ans: The MG HS price in Pakistan is PKR 8,499,000 and PKR 8,900,000/-
Q4: What is the top speed of the MG HS?
Ans: The top speed of MG HS is 190 (km/h)
The MG HS is famous for its unique specifications, well-designed interior, and sensuous exterior. The British company ensures to provide comfortable and stylish vehicles. The competitors of MG HS are BMW and Toyota Corolla. Business World highly recommends buying MG HS as it is a luxurious and reliable vehicle equipped with advanced technology.