Oppo F15 is a good-looking phone which adds a unique style statement to the person holding it. You will read persistently about this phone on different blogs that although this phone has a great camera and supports better looks, it is still not worth the money because better competition exists in the market at lower prices.
However, do not lose heart. We will provide you with all the details of this phone in this blog in order to facilitate you in making an informed decision. Keep reading this blog until the end to learn more about Oppo F15.
This phone is available in two different colours. These colours are mentioned below:
- Unicorn White
- Lightning Black
- Oppo F15 is slim and easy to hold. It minimises any hand fatigue that can be experienced by a person who holds their smartphone for too long. This smartphone also offers a significant weight advantage as it is lighter with amazing ergonomics.
- The power button positioning and the split-volume rocker are also excellent and easily accessible. Speaker and headphone jack is placed on the right and left of the phone, respectively. The back of this phone is made of laminated polycarbonate, which is not as good as glass in terms of looks, but it is sturdier.
- Some more features regarding the design of this smartphone are mentioned as follows:
- Gorilla Glass 5
- 6.4-inch display
- 20:9 aspect ratio
- 90.8% screen-to-body ratio
- 2,400 x 1,080 resolution
Features and specifications:
- This smartphone offers various unique features. Following are the features and specifications of the Oppo F15:
The camera of this phone is undoubtedly amazing and offers customer satisfaction. It is one of the biggest selling points for his phone. Its features are mentioned as follows:
- Depth Sensor
- Face detection
- Touch focus
- Dual-LED Flash
- Phase detection
- 48 MP Main Camera
- Video (1080p@30fps)
These are some more good quality features of this phone:
- Good Battery Life
- 400 mAh Battery
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Great RAM and Memory Storage
- Face Unlock
Following are a few disadvantages of Oppo F15:
- Not Water Resistant
- Not Dust Resistant
- No NFC for Data Transfer
- No Temperature Sensor
- No Barometer
- Outdated Chip
Oppo F15 Price in Pakistan:
This smartphone is available in a single variant of 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM within Pakistan. Its price in Pakistan is PKR 39,999. This phone can be attractive for many reasons.
We conclude that Oppo F15 comes with a great camera and stunning looks. However, its chip holder is outdated for today’s modern world. This blog presented various factors important to know regarding Oppo F15. Visit our website Business World to read more informative blogs such as Suzuki Alto Price in Pakistan and Suzuki Swift 2022 Price in Pakistan.