Along with being one of the largest cities in Pakistan, Karachi has a lot more in store for the people of the country to enjoy. Karachi is home to many cultural artifacts, architectural marvels, aesthetic cafes, and grand shopping malls.
Although this city is said to be the ‘coolest’ city in Pakistan, it tends to get very hot and humid during summer. Fortunately, there are a lot of high-quality waterparks in this city that can not only enable the citizens of Karachi to have a great time but also help them cool down and rejuvenate.
List of Best Water Parks in Karachi:
The best Water Parks in Karachi are as under:
- Sunway Lagoon
- The Great Fiesta
- Dream World
- Picnic World Water Park
- Cozy Water Park
- BRP Water Park
The most amazing features of this water park are tube slides, large pools, and lazy rivers. This water park can easily qualify for being one of the largest water parks in Pakistan, with over twelve pools and twenty-five slides. The park has the following features:
- Lazy pool
- Tube shop
- Spiral pool
- Mega pool
- Central pool
- Water channel
- Kids’ playland
- Free slide pool
- Children’s pool
- Ladies-only pool
- Wave Machines (which can produce 24 different kinds of waves)
- Below mentioned are some further details about this exciting water park:
- The entry fee for this water park is PKR 1,000/person.
- Note: If you are a student, you can avail a discount if you go in the form of a group of more than 40 students. The entry fee, in this case, will be PKR 500/person.
- The timings for Sunway Lagoon are from 10 am to 6 pm.
The park is situated around 6.5 km away from Gharo City, situated on the Main National Highway in the district of Thatta, Sindh.
The Great Fiesta:
The Great Fiesta is an action-packed and thrilling waterpark with great activities suitable for all age groups. This waterpark is home to more than fifteen exciting slides like Pendulum, Big Monster, Turbo, and Boomerang. The Rainbow Slides and Cyclone are among the favorite slides present in this water park. The cyclone slide has 360 degrees loops, which makes the children enjoy it and becomes a fun thing to do for adults.
The Big Monster slide gives you five thrilling spins before dropping you in the cool water below. Another 60-feet tall free-fall slide is the ‘Great Fiesta’.
Below mentioned are some further details about this water park:
The Entry Fee for this water park is PKR 1,200/person.
This water park remains open from 9 am to 5 pm.
The park is situated around 5 km away from ‘Toll Plaza’ on Main Super Highway.
Dream World water park can be your best pick if you are looking for a luxurious fun-filled time with your friends and family. It offers the following facilities:
- Canoe Boats
- Kids’ arena
- Golf ground
- Boating Lake
- Giant Slides
- Business room
- Barracuda Lakes
- Family restaurants
- Dreamworld Beach
- Kamikaze Slides
- Floating Sofa
- Horse riding
- Crazy River Slides
- Amusement parks
- Huge swimming pool
- Ladies-only swimming pool
- Motor and bike racing
- Note: You need to have a membership of the Dream World resort to use these facilities. The membership for this water park comes with a monthly fee of PKR 25,000.
- The entry fee for this water park is PKR 1,500/per person.
- This water park is open for visitors from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Dreamworld is situated at Gulshan-e-Maymar, Super Highway close to ‘Taiser Town’, Karachi.
Picnic World Water Park:
Having more than twenty-two water slides, this park is packed with adventure and excitement. It is economical as well, making it the perfect day-out plan for you and your friends and family. Some further details about this park are as follows:
This water park has an entry fee of PKR 300/person. The entry fee for children under the age of 4 is PKR 250/child.
This park is open from 9 am to 6 pm.
The park is located in Deh Kharkhro, next to ‘Dumba Goth’ police choki situated at ‘Memon goth’ Road, Karachi
BRP Water Park:
This water park is a new and fantastic addition to the fun-filled water park of Karachi. It is one of the most favorite picnic spots for the people of Karachi with 4 new slides. The names of these slides, along with other features of this park, are as follows:
- Surf racer
- Big splasher
- Kid’s pool
- Snack bar
- 3 mini pools
- Note: This amazing water park also offers event planning services.
- The entry fee for this water park is PKR 600 per person. The entry fee for kids is PKR 300/kid.
- This water park is open for visitors from 9 am to 6 pm.
- The park is located at a distance of a few kilometers from ‘Hub Industrial and Trading Estate’.
Cozy Water Park:
Cozy Water Park is one of the first and most famous water parks in the city. This park is located close to the city, which makes it easier for the people to reach here for a relaxing and adventurous day. Some other features of this park are as follows:
The entry fee of this park is PKR 400/per person. The entry fee for kids under the age of 4 is PKR 350/per child.
This park is open from 10 am to 6 pm.
The park is situated on a drive just twenty minutes away from Sohrab Goth, Karachi.
Note: Cosy Water Park also provides transport services for students of universities and colleges.
This blog presented details about various water parks in Karachi that you can visit as per your budget to enjoy and have a great time. Visit our website Business World to read more informative blogs such as Suzuki Alto Price in Pakistan and Suzuki Swift 2022 Price in Pakistan.