Toyota Rush 2022 is launched by Toyota Indus in Pakistan. This all-new car is based on the ‘FT Concept’ of Daihatsu. In some of the markets, this car is also known by the names of Daihatsu ‘Terios’ and ‘Bego’. This vehicle is undoubtedly a worth-mentioning addition to the product line of Toyota in the country.
Toyota Rush 2022 Variants:
This modern-design compact SUV consists of bold cuts and trims. Toyota Rush has three variants that are currently accessible in the car market of Pakistan. The names of these three variants are as follows:
- G Manual
- G Automatic
- S (high end)
This car includes many jaw-dropping features that make it stand out among the other cars available in the same budget.
These features are mentioned as follows:
- LED daytime running lights (DRLs)
- A unique headlight cluster design
- Chrome parts are installed in the lower variant G of the car
- Roof rails, fog light garnish, smoked front grills, smoked DRLs (installed in higher variant)
- Chrome bits and a Rear spoiler is installed in the rear bumper
- Side-swept LED lamps
- If you talk about the overall shape of the car, it is safe to mention that it resembles that of a standard subcompact SUV. It is also pertinent to mention that Rush feels opulent on the road because of its sleek interior.
Specifications and Features:
Following are the features and specifications of this car:
Toyota Rush is available in the following colors:
- Silver Mica Metallic
- Deep Maroon Mica
- Black Metallic
- Bronze Mica Metallic
- Dark Red Mica Metallic
This car has an engine with ‘1.5 Liter DOHC sixteen Valve Inline-four’ features.
Following features are available in the gearbox of Rush:
- Four-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Five-Speed Manual Transmission
The Toyota Rush 2nd Generation includes a fuel tank with a Fifty-Liter capacity. This vehicle can achieve an average of up to Fourteen KM per Liter. This makes for an estimated driving range of up to 700KM.
The competitors of this vehicle are as follows:
- Suzuki Vitara
- Audi Q2
- Honda HR-V
- Honda Vezel
- Toyota C-HR
- Honda BR-V
Toyota Rush 2022 is available in the markets for PKR 7,329,000 to 7,619,000, depending upon the variant you are interested in.
|Toyota Rush G M/T
1496 cc, Petrol, Manual
|Toyota Rush G A/T
1496 cc, Petrol, Automatic
Toyota Rush 2022 comprises a decent number of interior gadgets and is also fairly economical with a comfortable interior. To know more about this car, visit our website Business World. You can also read more informative blogs on our website, such as Best Farmhouses in Lahore and Best Restaurants in Multan.